2023-2024 14U COMMITMENT
STEP 1: Complete SCVA Letter of Commitment & USAV Medical Waiver
- Select Momentous Volleyball Club from Club Name Drop Down*
- Type Momentous Volleyball Club in the Type in Club Name to Confirm*
- Your Team Name is your daughter's Age Division + the First Name of her Head Coach. For example, 13-Alice. IF you are unsure of your daughter's coach, list her Age Division, i.e. 13U.
- IMPORTANT: after you click "Submit", you will be emailed a document to sign. You MUST open this email and sign in all required places to complete SCVA Commitment.
STEP 2: Register Your Daughter with SCVA / USA Volleyball
All Momentous VBC club members must also purchase their 2023-2024 SCVA / USAV MEMBERSHIP directly from the SCVA.
Aside from being a requirement to participate in all local, regional and national tournaments, registration provides players with secondary liability insurance—all for a minimal annual fee of $75 per player.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR YOUR DAUGHTER’S 2023-2024 USAV / SCVA MEMBERSHIP:
(1) First, you must log into your SportsEngine Account.If you do not have a SportsEngine Account yet, create one here: https://user.sportngin.com/users/sign_up
(2) Type the following URL into your web browser: www.joinmomentousvbc.com
(3) Select the child(ren) you would like to register if they are already listed in your SportsEngine household. Click on “ADD A CHILD” and enter all required information if your daughter is not currently listed under your household.
Important: be sure to select the “23-24 SCVA Junior Player” membership.
(4) Complete all remaining steps.
(5) Done! You will automatically join Momentous VBC’s 2023-2024 club network.
As always, please let us know if you have any questions about this process.
Momentous Volleyball Club